iPocketPC develops custom software for all size companies.
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Database Performance
iPocketPC has been in business since January 2005 with a broad experince in differnt industries.
Skilled in adapting to new industries quickly. Past industries include Financial, Pharmaceutical, Health Care, Travel, Energy, Real Estate, Technology, Education, GIS, Drilling, and Energy Trading.
At our core, we are a team of highly skilled software engineers, designers, and consultants who are dedicated to delivering top-notch results. Our expertise lies in crafting robust and scalable web applications that seamlessly adapt to different devices, ensuring a consistent user experience across desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
Our team consists of experienced professionals who have a deep understanding of web application development and SQL Server. We bring extensive knowledge and expertise to every project we undertake.
02 Custom Solutions
We believe in delivering solutions that are tailored to your specific requirements. By collaborating closely with you, we create custom web applications that address your unique business challenges and deliver tangible results.
03 Responsive Design
With the proliferation of different devices, having a responsive web application is crucial. Our team excels at building responsive interfaces that provide an optimal user experience on any device, ensuring seamless access to your application.
04 Data-driven Insights
We harness the power of SQL Server to help you leverage your data effectively. Our solutions enable you to gather valuable insights, make data-driven decisions, and unlock new opportunities for growth.
What sets us apart is our deep understanding of Microsoft Technologies such as .NET C#, SQL Server, and other systems. Leveraging its capabilities, we empower our clients to efficiently store, manage, and retrieve their data, enabling them to make informed decisions and streamline their operations.
Call To Action
Contact us to get a SOW (Statement of Work) to get your software application project off the ground!
Some of our work:
- Developed a .Net Core Razor MVC ‘In/Out board' for New Hope Church in Pearland Texas.
- Developed nine iOS (iPhone/iPad) applications that were available in Apple's App Store.
- Developed a Check Request 100% responsive web-based application for reimbursement tracking using bootstrap and web-services
- Created an Oil & Drilling application with moderate math equations to calculated true vertical depths, stresses on pipes, calculating inclination, and azimuth using VB.Net.
- Developed an ASP.Net web-based inventory control application that performs ordering, receiving, picking, and stocking functionality (ClassD Pharmacy Solution).
- Converted a MongoDB to a Microsoft SQL Database for S3 Sleep Solutions
- Architected and engineered various Windows mobile applications written in C# using Visual Studio for Windows Phone 8, 7, and .Net Compact Framework for Windows Phone 6.X.
- We received one of the first Windows Phone 7 devices from Microsoft due to my contributions to the Windows Phone 6.X marketplace.
- Developed a Pocket PC application in C# called Pegasus, a Coiled Tubing Calculator that calculated reel capacity, limits and stresses on coiled tubing, and tool joint drill pipes, calculated volume capacity of different tank shapes, calculated dog leg severity on pipes in a well based on azimuth and inclination and included a converter that converted Area, Length, Volume, Velocity, etc. Pegasus was picked by AT&T to be eligible for the fast-pitch competition in October 2009.
- Created an asp web/com-based application for TAF in 2001 that was stable and used until early 2015. I rewrote, rebranded, and modernized this web-based application to a 100% responsive design using bootstrap and ASP.Net.
- Created nightly SQL jobs that export data for automated phone tree application for medical clients.
Our team is great because we combine technical expertise, creativity, and a customer-centric approach to deliver exceptional results that exceed expectations.
Thomas DaltonChief Executive Officer
34+ Years Software Experience / 20+ Years Database Administrator / 13+ Years Mobile Software Innovator.
Sarah JohnsonProduct Manager
20+ years in product management from waterfall to agile, she has had major sucess!
Jo Ann PolicastriCustomer Service Manager
25+ years managing a staff of 25 to 120 employees for customer service call centers with proven ability to problem solve/resolve escalations through research and a solution driven approach.
Contact us today and experience the transformative power of our expertise in consulting software solutions.
4003 Alice Springs Ct., Spring Hill, TN 37174